About Me

I have been a Red since I was about 6 or 7. My boyhood hero was Kenny Dalglish and I have an autograph from him while he was still at Celtic. Thanks Gran! As such I gravitated towards the team he played for. So I have been Scottish-South African- Scoucer for about 30 years now! I am extremely passionate about our club, and have felt the need to start this blog in the face of the abject nature of our performaces under Benitez and the Hicks/Gillett ownership.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Pot-planted in the Potteries

That is my prediction for Saturday's lunchtime fare.

i cannot see this team scoring 3 goals and being able to defend against Stoke to scramle a 3-2 win on Saturday. Because I gaurentee you Stoke will score at least twice against our zonal non-marking.

My prediction is 3-0 to Stoke.

My team I would pick based on what is currently fit.
Reina
Degen (Only on height over Darby) - Skrtel - Agger -Aurelio
Babel-Plessis(Height again over Lucas plus he can tackle!)-Aquailini- Maxi
Up Front Ngog with Dirk in the hole.

That would mean that Maxi is the only short arse in the team, and gives us some pace on the break with Babel and Ngog and some guile in Maxi & Alberto.

YMWA

No comments:

Post a Comment